Thursday, July 30, 2009
Back on the Blog
I neglected updating my blog for quite some time. I am back on the blog, though it sounds like a disease. Maybe it is, but I thought better of keeping away for too long. I guess it is like coffee; it is not bad for you, really, just addictive. I hope to communicate and elaborate on my brief twitter posts in between regular blog posts. My posts may be all over the place and that is intended. I have far reaching interests as a humanities librarian. I just cannot resist commenting on a little bit of everything. The best part about the blog (so far, anyway) is the name. I have always wanted to use "Newell Post" since it connotes strength: at the end of the rail and still holding up. This against the motto: if it fits, print it. And so I will live the motto with the epiphany that I might find something useful to say. Enjoy!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment